Put these on your game-day menu. Yummy, versatile and super easy. Fill these store bought biscuits with ham & cheese, pulled BBQ pork or your favorite pizza fillings. Brush with melted butter and bake until golden brown. These home baked pockets are amazing!
Pillsbury Pizza Pockets
- 1 can of Pillbury Grands
- Filling – see ideas below
- Melted butter with dash of garlic salt, dried parsley, paprika
- Preheat oven to 375 and lightly coat 8 inch baking dish with cooking spray
- Pull apart each biscuit and press out to 3 to 4 inch round
- Place filling into center of dough and fold up edges, crimp to seal, turn over and form a round biscuit, place sealed side down into baking dish
- Spread pockets out evenly in baking dish and brush with seasoned melted butter.
- Bake at for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown and dough is cooked through. Cool slightly and serve.
- Your favorite pizza fillings with marinara sauce for dipping
- Ham & cheese with honey mustard for dipping
- BBQ pulled pork with a slice of jalapeno
- Reuben filling with corned beef or pastrami, sour kraut, swiss with thousand island dressing for dipping
- Taco meat filling with queso for dipping