Addicting. Delicious. Gorgeous. Easy.
That is all. Cheers!
Roasted Brussels Spouts with Maple Syrup Glaze
- 1 to 1/2 pounds fresh brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons cider or champagne vinegar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Line a baking sheet with foil and turn on the oven to 400F.
- Rinse the sprouts, trim off the ends, take off any discolored or wilted leaves and slice in half. Dry with paper towel.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add the remaining ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Add the sprouts to the bowl and toss gently.
- Turn out onto the baking sheet and flip several of them so the cut side is down. Roast about 20 to 30 minutes depending on how big the brussels sprouts are. Half way through baking, gently stir, move them around and get some of the others cut side down. You’re looking for something tender crisp, not over-cooked, with a heavenly caramelized coating.
- You could sprinkle a little grated parmesan or chopped crisp bacon on top – that would be yummy.