Bright and fresh Sunnies - a crunchy, hearty, mild sunflower microgreen goes perfectly in a Caesar salad. Just add a hearty handful of Sunnies with a sturdy salad green of your choice. Our favorites are Paris Romaine and Salinova Green & Red - then toss with an easy Caesar dressing, croutons and some grated parmesan and you're good to go!
My easy Caesar recipe is posted below:
A creamy and zesty Caesar dressing that has layers of flavors, easily comes together in minutes and worlds better than anything store bought. Just 5 ingredients plus a little salt & pepper, shake it up in a jar and you're good to go!
Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing - Easy & Delicious
- ¾ cup mayonnaise regular or lite works fine
- 3 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoon fresh lemon juice about 1 large lemon
- 2 teaspoon anchovy paste see notes
- 4 tablespoon parmesan grated (shredded works ok)
- ½ teaspoon salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon pepper to taste