Cinnamon Churro Dip is a cheesecake style party dip that takes just seconds to put together. Creamy and delicious - it hits that cinnamon-sugar churro flavor perfectly.
Paired with my favorite Wellington Cracker dipped in chocolate is definitely bringing this one over the top.
Pick up your Wellingtons in the cracker aisle, or cheese & deli section (our grocery store has them in that location), then drop past the dairy and baking aisle to grab the pudding and the chocolate melting wafers. There are name brands that offer both white and dark melting wafers. A quick zap in the microwave and your crackers are ready to dip! While the Churro Dip is chilling in the refrigerator, you can decorate a few crackers for an easy and pretty serving platter. A great project for kids in the kitchen, as well!
You can also make everything in advance with this recipe - even the apples if you dip them in some lemon juice to preserve the color. (Avoid allowing them to soak, though, or your apple will take on a lemony flavor).
Creamy Cinnamon Churro Dip
- 1 box Wellington Crackers
FOR THE DIP
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding 3.4oz small box
- 2 C milk
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp powdered sugar
FOR THE DIPPERS
- Wellington Crackers
- chocolate melting wafers
- sliced apples
FOR THE DIP
- Beat the softened cream cheese until slightly whipped and light.
- Add milk and the pudding. Beat until incorporated.Refrigerate to allow to fully chill and set up.
FOR THE CRACKERS
- Melt the chocolate wafers and dip crackers, or make whatever designs you like. Allow to dry.
- To make a marble effect, swirl the white & dark chocolate together, lay in the cracker, and allow to dry. Slice apples or fruit of your choice (optional)
- Serve the dip in a bowl and surround it with layers of crackers and fruit. Top with shaved chocolate for a pretty garnish.