Kimchi quesadillas – a crispy tortilla filled with cheese and kimchi hits all the right flavors in one fantastic snack, lunch, or light dinner in 10 minutes or less.
- 1 flour tortilla corn also tastes great
- 1/2 C cheese grated, cheddar or monterey jack, or you favorite melting cheese
- 1/4 C kimchi rough chop and drained
- 1 tsp butter or oil, or cooking spray
- Melt butter in a pan, lay in a tortilla, then the cheese then the kimchi. Fold tortilla in half and griddle until the bottom is golden brown. Flip and brown the other side. Slice and serve.