Kimchi quesadillas - a crispy tortilla filled with cheese and kimchi hits all the right flavors in one fantastic snack, lunch, or light dinner in 10 minutes or less.
Tortilla • 1/2 C grated cheese • 1/4 C kimchi • dab of butter
Melt butter in a pan over medium heat. Lay in the flour tortilla.
Evenly distribute the cheese & kimchi over half of the tortilla.
Fold and griddle until golden brown on both sides. Gotta love those crispy cheese edges.
Slice & devour.
thanks for watching ✌️
A crispy tortilla filled with cheese and kimchi hits all the right flavors in one fantastic snack, lunch, or light dinner.
- 1 flour tortilla corn also tastes great
- 1/2 C cheese grated, cheddar or monterey jack, or you favorite melting cheese
- 1/4 C kimchi rough chop and drained
- 1 tsp butter or oil, or cooking spray
- Melt butter in a pan, lay in a tortilla, then the cheese then the kimchi. Fold tortilla in half and griddle until the bottom is golden brown. Flip and brown the other side. Slice and serve.
Calories: 354kcalCarbohydrates: 16gProtein: 17gFat: 25gSaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 70mgSodium: 592mgPotassium: 101mgFiber: 1gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 691IUCalcium: 439mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!