Love Pad Thai? Me, too. What about a Pad Thai Bean Thread Salad? I made this to keep living in the low-calorie zone. Chock full of fresh crunchy veggies and low-calorie bean thread noodles (or shirataki noodles), then tossed with an easy Pad Thai dressing.
You can swap out any veggies and I happened to be out of peanuts so had to use slivered almonds.
Pad Thai Salad
- ⅛ cup rice vinegar, soy sauce, fish sauce, fresh lime juice, sriracha, brown sugar. ⅛th cup of each ingredient
- 1 package mung bean or package of shirataki noodles see note
Veggies and Nuts
- 1 package fresh bean sprouts rinsed and drained
- ½ cup green onion thinly sliced
- ½ cup carrot peeled & julienne
- ½ cup cucumber sliced into match sticks
- ½ cup fresh cilantro rough chop
- ½ cup zucchini sliced into match sticks (optional)
- ½ cup peanuts rough chop
- 2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Shake all ingredients in a jar with a tight lid.
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- Toss all in a large bowl with the dressing and noodles, sprinkled with cilantro, peanuts, and sesame seeds.