A creamy cheese spread topped with savory prosciutto, grilled sweet peaches and a fresh burst of mint. No grill - no worries! This quick and easy appetizer works wonderfully without it - just slice and assemble. Our favorite appetizer crackers are Wellington - but any nice (and sturdy) table cracker will work.
Summer Grilled Peaches with Prosciutto, Cheese, and Mint
A perfect summer appetizer full of fresh flavors.
- 1 box Wellington or similar table cracker
- 6 oz Prosciutto - thinly sliced
- 4-6 Peaches - medium sized
- 1 bunch Fresh Mint
- 8 oz Soft Cheese (Ricotta, Cream Cheese, Goat Cheese)
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1 pinch Cayenne Pepper (optional)
- Vegetable Oil for grill grates to prevent sticking
- Mix the soft cheese, honey, chopped mint, and optional cayenne pepper in a bowl and set aside. (Can be made a day ahead and refrigerated)
Prosciutto & Mint
- Slice prosciutto into serving sizes for each cracker.
- Snip mint leaves into ½ inch pieces to garnish each cracker.
- Heat grill to medium high.
- Slice each piece into 8-12 wedges depending on size.
- Carefully wipe grill grates with light coating of vegetable oil to prevent peaches from sticking.
- Grill peach slides, leaving undisturbed to create sear marks and some caramelization - about 2 minutes per side depending on temperature.
- Spread each cracker with 1 teaspoon of cheese mixture
- Top with prosciutto, peach slice, and sprig of mint
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply