Pad Thai Salad
Chock full of fresh crunchy veggies and low-calorie bean thread noodles (or shirataki noodles), then tossed with an easy Pad Thai dressing.
- 1/8 cup rice vinegar, soy sauce, fish sauce, fresh lime juice, sriracha, brown sugar. 1/8th cup of each ingredient
- 1 package mung bean or package of shirataki noodles see note
Veggies and Nuts
- 1 package fresh bean sprouts rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup green onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup carrot peeled & julienne
- 1/2 cup cucumber sliced into match sticks
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro rough chop
- 1/2 cup zucchini sliced into match sticks (optional)
- 1/2 cup peanuts rough chop
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
Shake all ingredients in a jar with a tight lid.
Prepare noodles according to package directions.
Toss all in a large bowl with the dressing and noodles, sprinkled with cilantro, peanuts, and sesame seeds.
For the mung bean noodles: I use only 1/2 an individual portion & made according to package directions by soaking in hot water. These really expand and I prefer to have more veggies than noodles. If I'm using a package of Shirataki: I'll thoroughly rinse them, and pat dry.